Terms of Service
- ImageUpload.ca reserves the right to disable or delete any file which might compromise the security of our servers, uses excessive bandwidth, violates this Terms of Service or is otherwise considered undesirable (at our sole discretion).
- The image hosting service is provided as-is with no implied warranties of any kind. We can not be held responsible for the loss of data or other damages which may result from (lack of) functionality of our service.
- Files will not be deleted unless they have not been accessed for some time or violate our Terms of Service. The images that are uploaded are public, unless the private option has been selected.
- ImageUpload.ca reserves the right to deny access to any user who uploads files that compromise the security of our servers, use excessive bandwidth or are otherwise deemed to be misusing the free file hosting service.
- Important: By accessing this site, provided by ImageUpload.ca, you are indicating your acknlowedgment and acceptance of terms of service. The Terms of service are subject to change by ImageUpload.ca at any time in its discretion. Your use of this site after such changes are implemented consititutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes. Please consult our terms of service regularly.
- ImageUpload.ca does not allow the following types of files to be uploaded:
- Images which violate copyrights or patents are not allowed.
- Images which violate the privacy and confidentiality of minors.
- Images which contain gruesome scenes, such as dead people or mutilations.
- Images which violate the privacy of the individuals depicted are not allowed.
- Images which are considered illegal in your country.
- We will never sell, rent, or lease our customer information to third parties.